LevMed 12-lead ECG Electrode Belts relace the traditional suction or disposable adhesive electrodes providing the following advantages...
- Ease of use - designed for use by professionals and non-professionals alike.
- Quick application - all electrodes applied at once, quick patient cable connection and no shaving required.
- Accurate placement - ensures anatomically accurate electrode placement, providing reliable, accurate and consistent ECG recordings.
- Reusable - no on-going costs for disposable electrodes, creams or gels.
- Reliable - clinical results are correlated with the traditional ECG approach.
- Cost effective - no disposables, no shaving, reduced application time.
- Patient comfort - no shaving, no gels or adhesives, ladies no need to remove bra, short assessment time.
- One size fits all - men and women of all body shapes and sizes. Child belts coming soon.
- Use anywhere - connects to any ECG device and used in any clinical settings: hospitals, clinics, occupational medicine, ambulances, homecare and telemedicine applications.